Membership in the Society is open to anyone who wishes to learn, practice or support the concepts of biodynamic agriculture. By becoming a member, you are supporting biodynamic education, and you will benefit from contact with like-minded farmers, gardeners, and supporters.
Membership is by donation; $35 per year is suggested. You may use Paypal below, or download, fill out the membership form and e-mail to Barbara Westfall, Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members may purchase biodynamic preparations by contacting email@example.com for an order form.
The information and form to apply for education support are provided by the links below:
PLEASE NOTE THAT, TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- First time applicants will be given priority.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of the Society For Biodynamic Farming And Gardening in Ontario.
- Application must be received at least 60 days prior to the start of the course of study.