Membership in the Society is open to anyone who wishes to learn, practice or support the concepts of biodynamic agriculture. By becoming a member, you are supporting biodynamic education, and you will benefit from contact with like-minded farmers, gardeners and supporters.
Membership is by donation; $35 per year is suggested. You may use Paypal below, or download, fill out, and mail a membership form.
Members receive our monthly newsletter, and are entitled to apply for educational support from the Society to attend workshops and trainings.
The information and form to apply for education support are provided by the links below:
PLEASE NOTE THAT, TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- First time applicants will be given priority.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of the Society For Biodynamic Farming And Gardening in Ontario.
- Application must be received at least 60 days prior to the start of the course of study.